UNDER CONSTRUCTION: This listing is being posted in order to document the resources used by Pastor Greg Miller in his study and research which have resulted in the audio, video and text works found on this web site. This will serve as a reference for Pastor Greg’s own use when referring others to important resources, and will also serve as a reference for those who wish to study these resources in order to do their own research on the different issues, topics and concerns of the Bible student.
In order to break the resource listing down into smaller categories, we have broken the bibliography down into four categories. Three are linked to separate pages while the fourth (smaller) listing remains on this page, as follows:
- Cruden’s Complete Concordance to the Old and New Testaments,” Alexander Cruden. Hendrickson Publishers Marketing, LLC: Peabody, MA. January 2014 printing. ISBN 978-1-56563-818-1
- “Dictionary of Premillennial Theology,” (Paperback) Mal Couch, Editor. 448 pages
Publisher: Kregel Publications (January 28, 1997). ISBN-10: 0825424100, ISBN-13: 978-0825424106.
- “Everyone in the Bible,” (Hardcover) by William P Barker. 370 pages
Copyright 1966 by Publisher Fleming H. Revell Co., Westwood, NJ. Library of Congress Catalog No. 66-21894. (Amazon Listing ASIN: B0007I7CDS).
- “Halley’s Bible Handbook,” (Hardcover) by Henry H. Halley. 860 pages, Publisher: Zondervan (September 1, 2012). ISBN-10: 0310606845, ISBN-13: 978-0310606840
- “Handbook of Denominations in the United States,” (12th Edition Hardcover) by Craig D Atwood (Editor). 400 pages, Publisher: Abingdon Press; 12 edition (October 2005). ISBN-10: 0687057841, ISBN-13: 978-0687057849
- “Illustrated Dictionary of Bible Manners & Customs,” Edited by A. Van Deursen. 96 pages, Publisher: Castle Books (February 9, 2009). ISBN-10: 078582166X
- “Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary,” general editor Herbert Lockyer. ©1986 by Thomas Nelson Publishers: Nashville, TN. ISBN 0-8407-4955-4
- “Preaching from the Types and Metaphors of the Bible,” by Benjamin Keach. (Originally published in 1855 in London, England as, “Tropologia” A Key To Open Scripture Metaphors, Together With Types of the Old Testament,” prefixed with, “Article to Prove the Divine Authority of the Holy Bible.”) Published 1972 by Kregel Publications, Grand Rapids, MI. 1,007 pages. ISBN: 978-0-8254-3008-4
- “The “Errors” in the King James Bible,”(Paperback, 1999) by Peter S Ruckman. 511 pages. Publisher: Bible Baptist Bookstore; Rev edition (1999). ISBN-10: 1580260985, ISBN-13: 978-1580260985.
- “The New Living Translation,” Tyndale House Publishers; 1ST edition (June 19, 1996). ISBN-10: 0842340505. ISBN-13: 978-0842340502
- “The New Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible,” Comfort Print Edition Hardcover– Large Print, June 27, 1995. ISBN-10: 0840720726 ISBN-13: 978-0840720726
- “The New Strong’s Concise Concordance of the Bible,” Strong, James, LL.D., S.T.D., © 1985 by Thomas Nelson, Inc., Nashville, TN. ISBN: 0-7852-1166-7
- “The Popular Encyclopedia of Bible Prophecy,” general editors Tim LaHaye and Ed Hindson. © 2004 by Time LaHaye and Ed Hindson. Published by Harvest House Publishers: Eugene, OR. ISBN 0-7369-1352-1
- “The Old Scofield® Study Bible, KJV, Large Print Edition,” (Black Genuine Leather) by C. I. Scofield. 1616 pages, Publisher: Oxford University Press (March 28, 1996). ISBN-10: 019527301X, ISBN-13: 978-0195273014
- “The Tim LaHaye Prophecy Study Bible: King James Version,” general editor Tim LaHaye, associate editors Edward Hindson, Thomas Ice, and James Combs, and managing editor Warren Baker. © 2000 by AMG Publishers. Hardback ISBN: 0-89957-924-8
- “Websters New World Dictionary: Third College Edition,” © 1988 by Simon and Schuster, Inc. ISBN: 0-13947169-3
- “White’s Dictionary of the King James Language, vol. 1 A-E: Understanding Bible Words as they were used in 1611,” Steven J. White. 456 pages, Publisher: Steve White (March 16, 2005). ISBN-10: 0973530901, ISBN-13: 978-0973530902.
- “White’s Dictionary of the King James Language, vol. 2 F-H: Understanding Bible Words as they were used in 1611,” by Steven J. White. 362 pages, Publisher: Steve White (November 15, 2010). ISBN-10: 097353091X, ISBN-13: 978-0973530919.
- “Willmington’s Guide to the Bible,” (Hardcover) by Harold L. Willmington. 1248 pages, Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.; 1 Rev Upd edition (November 1, 2011). ISBN-10: 1414329717, ISBN-13: 978-1414329710.